2:30PM - 4:00PM
UK University & Pathways Seminar
Undergraduate Year One in Top 30 UK universities normally require 544 to 555 in HKDSE, with subject-specific requirement depending on your choices of programmes. If students fall short of such requirement, they can progress through International Year One or University Foundation Courses. These programmes accept entry at 433 to 222 in HKDSE and enable qualified students to progress onto Year 2 and Year 1 of an undergraduate programme in Top 30 UK universities respectively. Students aiming for top universities and highly-competitive subjects such as medicine and actuarial sciences, however, will benefit from the 1-Year A-levels which also allows them to apply to universities in Hong Kong through the Non-Jupas route.
In the seminar, our education consultants will introduce these four options for HKDSE students. Content includes university options, subject options, entry requirements, plus the procedures and important dates of UCAS.
- How does UCAS work? What are the important dates?
- How to make best use of the five application quotas in your UCAS application?
- Is it possible to have the sixth and the seventh quota?
- Tips on writing a winning personal statement.
- English Requirements and Different Types of IELTS: What’s IELTS for UKVI (Academic)?
- Options of university and academic disciplines in pathway programmes.
- University Foundation Courses that accept applications from F.5 students.
- The option of One-Year A-levels and a brief analysis of Non-Jupas admission data.
You are registering for:
- Event: UK University & Pathways Seminar
- Date: 9/9（Saturday）
- Time: 2:30PM - 4:00PM