University Foundation Course
University foundation courses last for one year. Teaching and learning approach is similar to that of universities. Progression to year one of undergraduate degrees in partner universities is usually guaranteed if certain requirement is met in internal examinations.
- Entry in September. Some institutions also provide January and April intakes.
- No public examination required. Students are only required to meet internal requirements of individual institutions before progressing to undergraduate year one. Outstanding results might also lead to progression to higher ranked universities.
- Similar teaching and learning approach to that of universities. An early taster year of university life.
- The intensive teaching that focuses on strengthening English ability and knowledge on the related discipline ensures smooth transition to university courses.
- Students of on-campus programmes can enjoy facilities in university campus.
- Accounting & Finance
- Art & Design
- Biological Sciences
- Business Studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communication & Media
- Computer Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Related
- Physics & Astronomy
- Sports Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Students will be required to take a pre-sessional English course of 3 months or more if specific English requirement is not met.
- The qualification of university foundation courses is recognised by partner universities only and is not accepted by universities in other countries.
If you want to know more about the content, please kindly fill in the following electronic form. Our education consultants will get back to you shortly.