||1-Year & 2-Year Programme
Bellerbys College is an independent college for international students with campuses in Brighton and London. Its expanding portfolio of programmes includes GCSE, GCE A-levels, University Foundation and International Year One. In 2019, the combined A*-B rate in GCE A-levels across campuses are at 69%. In addition to GCSE and GCE A-levels, Bellerbys College also provides University Foundation and International Diploma programmes that provide progression to over 100 universities, including Durham, Exeter, Lancaster, Leeds and many more!
GCE A-levels with Medical School Preparation
Bellerbys College Brighton runs a Medical School Preparation programmes tailor-made for aspiring medical school applicants. Alongside their GCE A-levels studies, eligible students will be allowed to take part in the following extra learning activities to enhance their chance of making a successful application:
- Attend medical school lectures
- A mentoring scheme with current medical students
- Job shadowing and volunteering opportunities
- A guaranteed interview opportunity: Bellerbys College students joining the Medical School Preparation programmes will be guaranteed an interview at the Brighton & Sussex Medical School (BSMS) – a joint-venture between University of Sussex and University of Brighton
- Medical school partnerships: In addition to the Brighton & Sussex Medical School (BSMS), Bellerbys College is also in partnership with University of Buckingham Medical School, as well as the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
- Medical school interview training
- Preparation for BMAT and UCAT
- Personal statement writing training
NCUK International Year One: Business & Engineering Pathways
Starting from the 2021/22 academic year, Bellerbys College will be offering the both the Business and the Engineering pathways of NCUK International Year One programmes. As the sole provider of the Engineering pathway, Bellerbys College enables students to progress onto Year 2 of degrees in top engineering schools such as University of Birmingham, University of Bristol, University of Leeds, University of Manchester, University of Salford, University of Sheffield, etc.