What’s so good about studying in the UK? In addition to small class-size, excellent provision of facilities and more flexible teaching methods, what makes the As in UK student’s report cards? What options do students from the new 334 education system have, to continue their studies in the UK? What makes up the best preparation for progression to the finest universities? How does British boarding school experience benefit students when they apply to universities in Hong Kong? In the seminar, our education consultants will answer all these questions by sharing their own experience in the UK. The seminar is suitable for parents of primary and secondary school students and students themselves, who are interested in studying in the UK.
- The Education Systems: In what circumstances can Hong Kong students progress to the next year group in the UK? In which year groups does it offer more school options?
- The Boarding School Life: What time is lights out time? What weekend activities are available for boarders? What are these unique school holidays in boarding schools?
- The Public Exams: How do GCSE and A-levels subject choices affect your options in university? What subject combination may bring extra advantages to Hong Kong students?
- GCSE & A-levels Reform: What were being reformed and when? Are the two exams more difficult now than before?
- A brief analysis of Non-Jupas admission data
- The Application Procedures: What should you consider when selecting a boarding school? What criteria are used when boarding schools select students?
- Is it necessary to sit boarding school entrance exams (such as BUSSATs & UKiSet) in advance?
Students attending the seminar can take home a free copy of The Metropolis UK Boarding School Guide by giving a Facebook Like to our Facebook page