34269976 Boarding School Seminar


The old Hong Kong education system is similar to that of the UK. Students holding the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examinations (HKALE) qualification can apply for year-1 entry to UK universities. Requirements are normally three passes in HKALE and a good level of English. If the requirements of year-1 entry are not met, students can consider pathway courses such as International Diplomas, University Foundation Courses or Higher National Diplomas. All of these can lead to degrees at universities.

32 queries. 2.062 seconds